Some of us lucky Moguls may experience traveling to a different time zone. Even the best of us get tired from a little jet lag. So to avoid being caught sleeping when you should be tossing back a few cold ones UML has put together a simple little outline to get you ready for your next trip.
- Before you take flight, set your watch to the local time of your destination and try to eat and sleep at the proper times. The quicker you prepare, the easier the adjustment will be. Remember you have to beat your internal clock, so you need to begin fooling it quickly.
- While in flight try to sleep if it is night where you are going. Don’t try to knock yourself out with drugs or sips, it may actually cause you to be sluggish when you arise. Once it is daytime at your destination try to get as much natural sunlight as possible. The more the better, plus it will help adjust your natural body clock.
- When you land try not to nap, get out and do what you got to do. This will help and ensure that you are tired once bedtime arrives.
- When you wake up in the morning exercise. It will get the blood flowing which help ease any jet lag caused sleepiness.
- Remember to send us a shot glass from your destination. It will make you feel better and you will give to a great cause.You might be able to write it off on your taxes!!