The latest Lunargrand collection from Cole Haan features Kudu suede leather from British tannery Charles F. Stead. Known for its buttery feel, the Kudu suede leather is unlined on three silhouettes: the LunarGrand Chukka in Camello suede, LunarGrand Penny Tassel in masonry suede, and the LunarGrand Long Wing in a limestone finish.
The collection will be available at Cole Haan’s NYC SoHo, Rockefeller Center and Columbus Circle locations as well as Concepts (Boston), Dover Street Market Ginza and others.
I’m normally not down with loafers and whatnot. I need strings in my shoes. BUT these loafers by MR. GENTLEMAN and Regal may have me changing my tune. If you need a more formal loafer, these are your joints moguls. They are available for $350.
I plan to sport a little grey this season. A pair of lightweight kicks that can bring out the best in a t-shirt, or jeans and a sport coat, will add some ease and versatility to the wardrobe.These…are on my list of possibilities:
Here’s an article…and a new magazine that might have gotten past some of you She-Moguls. Beyonce graces the cover of the Spring/Summer 2013 issue of The Gentlewoman Magazine. Beyonce lets her most basic beauty show through; looking more conservative than some of us who are force-fed Beyoce for breakfast are used to. The publication (described below), is jam packed with all sorts of things a good She-Mogul may want browse. Whether it ends up on your subscription list or not, this issue may be a good addition to the coffee table. Follow the link for a sneak peak.
“The Gentlewoman is a fabulous publication for modern women of style and purpose. It offers a fresh and intelligent perspective on fashion that is focused on personal style – the way women actually look, think and dress. Featuring ambitious journalism and photography of the highest quality, The Gentlewoman celebrates inspirational women through the distinctive combination of glamour, personality and warmth in its collectable biannual magazine. And now, its growing community of international women will also be championed via its expanding website, set to re-launch this summer.”
Even though outside old man winter stubborn ass just won’t die, we still must prepare for the spring season. Because when the weather gets nice and the women get fine…., you know the one. After a good season of heavy materials such as wool and corduroy, your Cool is screaming for a switch up in the style. But before you run out there and make a complete ass out of yourself, peep these tips for Moguls.
- Switch up your smell goods. In the winter you probably wore scents that were heavy enough to last through the cold nights. But when the weather breaks we need light fragrances to match the sunshine. Plus people don’t wanna smell you and think of fireplaces and sweaters!
- Go for lighter fabrics such as cotton, linen, hemp and bamboo. Look up that wool and cashmere.
- Think ahead and lightly layer up. You never know how spring weather can change on you, especially in the mid-west. So take advantage of the warm days and cool nights by layering up. Heavy t-shirts under cotton button ups go along way, you can either roll up the sleeves or remove the shirt if the sun starts beaming.
- There is no such thing as manly sandals (mandals). Get a nice pair of canvas or all white sneaks for the streets and flip flops for the beaches. Never should you cop a pair of thong sandals!!!
- Leave the skinny jeans to skinny kids who rap or skateboard. Real men wear real jeans that fit properly around the waist and have room in the pockets for important things such as knots, phones, pocket knives, etc.
- Keep a pair of shades in the car. Mornings that start off cloudy can easily turn into bright sunny evenings. There is no need to be caught squinting while you drive.
She-Moguls….. would you?