Curren$y – Kingpin
B.O.B. x Young Jeezy x Young Dro x Yo Gotti – We Still In This
Lauryn Hill - Neurotic Society (Compulsory Mix)
I was reluctant to post on Urban Mogul Life about Ray J and his shinanagins, but why not? The lil dude is tripping to the 3rd degree with this wack song, and now he has the matching video to go along with it. And as I watched the cheesy smiles he gives the camera in the video, or the look-a-like Kim Kardashian prancing across the screen and all I think of was how dog lost. And instead of catching L’s maybe he should focus his lame elsewhere. So here are 6 things Raymond can do besides claim he hit it first.
- Concentrate on getting out of his sister’s shadow – Maybe Brandy can get him a job on “The Game” or something. Maybe she can pull her BET strings and get his ass a spot next to Bow Wow on 106 and Park. Brandy do your lil bro a solid.
- Figure out a way to resurrect his 2 minute career – I mean was he a rapper or a singer? I’m confused. And can any Mogul name a song he dropped? Me neither. Oh wait, there was that song with Lil Kim. Score one for Ray J.
- Get back on his Money Team duties – Doesn’t Floyd Mayweather have a big fight this weekend. I am sure the lil dude Ray J can help carry a belt or two to the ring for him. Continue reading
One thing I like about Ciara is when Ciara makes songs that remind me of Aaliyah. And I usually can count on that at least one time per album. Well Ms. Ciara hasn’t let me down yet, Body Party is what it is.
In this video Ciara moves and grooves across the screen ensuring one thing, that I will be watching this video one mo gin.
To those of you who like a to partake, the good folks at UML would like to wish you and yours a Happy 4/20 Day. And to help you float on your travels we have a music head trip just for you.
Tying ties can be one of the most intimidating parts of getting Fresh that a man can encounter. Especially when it comes to rocking a bowtie. Well over our lifespan we have shown you Moguls plenty of illustrated guides on how to tie one of those things, but it seems to be never enough. So here it is for the umpteenth time…. how to tie a bowtie.
Time sure does fly doesn’t it? It is almost sad to see how fast the years have flew by cementing in our brains that yes, we too are a little older. In fact if you remember how good of a year 1993 was musically then you are in fact 20 years older!! Spooky Dooky ain’t it?
To commemorate such a great year in music, Urban Mogul Life will celebrate all that 1993 had to offer us. The first video we will feature is Brand Nubian’s Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down.
Even though outside old man winter stubborn ass just won’t die, we still must prepare for the spring season. Because when the weather gets nice and the women get fine…., you know the one. After a good season of heavy materials such as wool and corduroy, your Cool is screaming for a switch up in the style. But before you run out there and make a complete ass out of yourself, peep these tips for Moguls.
- Switch up your smell goods. In the winter you probably wore scents that were heavy enough to last through the cold nights. But when the weather breaks we need light fragrances to match the sunshine. Plus people don’t wanna smell you and think of fireplaces and sweaters!
- Go for lighter fabrics such as cotton, linen, hemp and bamboo. Look up that wool and cashmere.
- Think ahead and lightly layer up. You never know how spring weather can change on you, especially in the mid-west. So take advantage of the warm days and cool nights by layering up. Heavy t-shirts under cotton button ups go along way, you can either roll up the sleeves or remove the shirt if the sun starts beaming.
- There is no such thing as manly sandals (mandals). Get a nice pair of canvas or all white sneaks for the streets and flip flops for the beaches. Never should you cop a pair of thong sandals!!!
- Leave the skinny jeans to skinny kids who rap or skateboard. Real men wear real jeans that fit properly around the waist and have room in the pockets for important things such as knots, phones, pocket knives, etc.
- Keep a pair of shades in the car. Mornings that start off cloudy can easily turn into bright sunny evenings. There is no need to be caught squinting while you drive.