Danny P. told you about 1000 Posts ago that Moguls don’t show up to a party empty handed. Now I’m here to tell you…that they don’t carry their Party Juice in a brown paper bag. Walking in with a bottle, no matter how expensive or well chosen, in a brown paper bag says “I’m here and I brought something”…walking in with your offering in one of these…says “I’m here…I came to party…and I know what the hell I’m doing, so gather round”! We’ve got two versions…one for the She-Mogul…and one for the He-Mogul. UML may have to design one of these for the market…stay tuned
Gift giving is often more task than delight, so having a few good ideas thrown at you this time of year can’t hurt. Birchbox.com has been flying high on the radar as of late. Their specialty is monthly deliveries of new beauty products for both women…and men. This wasn’t too exciting at first, after all,how many men really want to sift through shaving cream choices each month? Have no fear, they’ve got tons of other stuff…and most of all, it’s unique stuff worthy of a Mogul!
Not only will He-Moguls find some great ideas to make his special someone feel “special”, but he may even find a few things to add to his very own Letter To Santa. She-Moguls will find such Birchbox favorites as a lip gloss whose color is triggered by her individual pH balance. That means that 5 women could apply the same lip gloss…and all end up with different colored lips. How’s that for Mogul-esque?!
The start of a good night sometimes depends in the cards you are dealt….
Moguls admit it, sometimes you don’t know when to fold them, don’t know when to walk away, and damn sure don’t know when to run. Every man needs a card up his sleeve to help him smooth the whole situation out, because face it you don’t know everything. That’s where Mogul Etiquette 101 Poker Cards come into play.
Mogul Etiquette 101 Poker Cards are 52 cards full of timeless knowledge passed down from us to you. The casino quality cards will school you and your friends in relationships, kicking it, and style. Making you a better Mogul while the others are caught bluffing. Don’t get caught bluffing and being a Charlie Brown Shoes after 6 pm, get yourself Mogul Etiquette 101 Poker Cards. They will guarantee that you are playing with a full deck.
Want to win your very own deck? First like Urban Mogul Life on Facebook, then send an email with your own Mogul Etiquette 101 tip with the subject Mogul Etiquette 101 to email@example.com. Deadline for the contest is 11:11 pm 9/15/12. Good luck Moguls.
This line of ties and bow ties covers the full spectrum of sophistication. Any man with style can browse the selection and find something to suit his taste.
No matter how well you train your dog, most likely he will never be able to fetch your keys. Don’t fret, this dog can. For $8 bucks you now can can know where your keys are with the least bit of effort. Whenever you misplace them all you have to do is whistle, and if your keys are within hearing distance it will Buster will beep and his nose will flash. Isn’t that something. And for only $8, it is cheaper than any mutt you can buy.
1. This Rolling Stone Cover to Cover DVD set allows your music lover to search over 98,000 pages of the iconic magazine– that’s every issue printed since it’s start in 1967 — Restoration Hardware
2. Every golfer needs this sporty and stylish Lacoste watch to make it to tee-time — Nordstrom
3. This weather-proof, floating speaker is perfect for taking his tunes on the go. Great for boats and pools — Neiman Marcus
4. Help him show off his school pride with a collegiate stamp — FineStationery
5. This personalized leather journal is perfect for a writer — FineStationery
6. Perfect for weekend getaways and stylish enough for business trips, this leather duffel bag by Marc Jacobs is a great gift for a traveling man — Nordstrom
7. The musician in your life will love this personalized stainless steel guitar pic — Etsy seller STuckintheCoop
8. Any grill-master will go ga-ga over this personalized meat brander — Williams and Sonoma
9. This casino-quality poker tournament set would be great for game nights — Restoration Hardware
When I first pulled this off the Web, the first thing that caught my eye was the silver bracelet fashioned into a bird’s talon. The bracelet can be found on-line relatively easily by searching the keyword: talon bracelet. A number of vendor’s carr it ranging from $16.00 -$100.00+. It varies depending on whether you want real silver or not. It can be found in gold tone and varying styles as well.
The stylish tote is another thing altogether. It’s hard to tell but it appears to be some sort of notebook or electronics case. Either way, if you’ve got one you’re Mogul Fresh