5 Reasons Why YOU Have Not RSVP’d Yet For The Mogul Squared Launch Party
Written by Danny P Ocean on April 19, 2017
Tick – tock – tick – tock We are 3 days away from officially kicking off the next phase of Urban Mogul Life. Some of you have RSVP’d so you are good.
- Some of you have said you are going on the event page, but you ain’t good yet until you RSVP.
- Some of you are just sitting back and waiting until the last minute to RSVP and are going to come up short.
- And then there are those of you who need a personal invite…. consider this your invite and motivation to RSVP.
- And I suppose some of you are lurkers and ain’t quite sure what the hell is actually going on. Well “we having a party y’all!!!” Now go RSVP.
- While there are those of you who feel you are too cool and will just stroll up to the door all willy nilly without RSVPing and expect to gain entrance. Well if you ain’t Ma Dukes, or another Moguls Mother yo ass will be left standing at the door listening to the music. You not getting in Brodie.
To put it simple Moguls time is of the essence for you. The Mogul Square Launch Party will be the event of the weekend. We have live podcasts from The Mogul Lounge, Sweats and Suits, and Moguls on Sports. We have a dj. We have live music. We have drinky drinks. We have wings. And of course, we have a basically a #ClassiclyCool/#ClassiclyBeautiful Experience. So join us why don’t you?
In case you still you need the Eventbrite link here ya go! I look forward to meeting and hanging out with each and every one of you, even the lurkers.