The Fine Art of Living…UML Style
Written by I.B.Edubl on March 26, 2015
Okay UML fam…let’s get down to the nitty-gritty. We didn’t launch this blog solely to focus on pop culture, music, and the shiny things in life. After all, any true Mogul has figured out, or will, that in order to master this lifetime, it will require a balanced being, strong in Mind, Body, and Spirit.Here at UML, this is more than cliche. If you take a moment to reference our title bar, you’ll quickly notice that UML seeks to establish itself as a Lifestyle Brand. For those of you who may need a little more insight as to what that means, here are a few tips on the Fine Art of Living:UML Style
- Have a routine to your life that makes time and space for the important things; big, or small.
- Be driven, but be patient.
- Explore new things, and revisit old things that hold true value.
- Be gentle with yourself, stress will come from everywhere, do you really need to serve as an amplifier for it.
- Know what you believe, and make up your own mind about it. Your opinion is as valid as anybody else’s.
- Be open to LOVE, in all its forms, and from wherever and whomever it comes. It can only make you better.
- Take nothing for granted and be the first to show true appreciation for all positive things that come your way.
- Do everything you can about what you can do something about. Don’t worry about the rest.
- Have positive impact on the people and things you encounter everyday. It will allow you to see the power you have to do good things.
- Be in tune to your true self, and know what you do not know, so that you may continue to learn, and grow.
As you move throughout your day, take minute to make UML a part of it. This isn’t just a blog….it’s a lifestyle.