Tom Ford drops his jewelz on how to be a modern gentleman in today’s world.
1. You should put on the best version of yourself when you go out in the world because that is a show of respect to the other people around you.
2. A gentleman today has to work. People who do not work are so boring and are usually bored. You have to be passionate, you have to be engaged and you have to be contributing to the world.
3. Manners are very important and actually knowing when things are appropriate. I always open doors for women, I carry their coat, I make sure that they’re walking on the inside of the street. Stand up when people arrive at and leave the dinner table.
4. Don’t be pretentious or racist or sexist or judge people by their background.
5. A man should never wear shorts in the city. Flip-flops and shorts in the city are never appropriate. Shorts should only be worn on the tennis court or on the beach.
Feb 20, 2017 0This week on The Mogul Lounge the cats discuss Chance The...
Feb 13, 2017 0The Mogul Lounge discusses the impact of The Soulquarians...
Jan 30, 2017 0This segment we talk the about the aftermath of the New...
Dec 08, 2016 0SPEAK takes an interesting perspective on 2016. Related