Happy New Year Moguls!!! A Few Words From A Mogul…..
Written by Danny P Ocean on January 1, 2015
Well here we are, another year, another mission. I would first like to take this opportunity to thank all of our supporters for the continued love. We have a few things on deck for 2015 so continue to check for us. In the meantime and between time I would like to leave you with some Jewelz for the Year……
1. Do not let anyone tell you who you are or are not. You define yourself, and no one else can. Stand for who you are and what you believe in.
2. Take care of yourself. Drink water. Eat foods that make you feel good, but don’t forget to indulge. Treat yourself kindly. Accept yourself. Learn to love yourself. Know that you don’t have to be perfect.
3. Follow your dreams. Find something you love and hold on to it. Pursue it. Push yourself to reach your goals, but also remember to take things day by day. Things don’t happen over night.
4. Do not be brought down by other people’s problems. Just because someone else is having a rough time does not mean you have to as well. You don’t have to be affected by other people’s negativity. Be as positive as possible.
5. Remember that you do not have to act differently for anyone. Be yourself. You are perfect the way you are, and if someone does not love your true self, then they aren’t worth it.
6. Remember to love yourself even while you’re loving someone else. You do not have to give your everything to another person and nothing to yourself.
7. Be kind to others. You don’t know what anyone else is going through. Even if you’re the only one being kind to someone, that could bring light to someone’s life.
8. It’s okay to open up to people. You are not a burden for sharing your problems. You can’t keep things bottled up inside. It just doesn’t work. Find someone you can trust and share everything you’re feeling, even if it’s a lot. I’m sure they’d like to help.
9. Be brave. Tell people how you feel. Do not hold things back, do not leave words unsaid. If you need to say something, say it. You do not need to collect bite marks on your tongue to keep up someone else’s ego.
10. It’s okay to be yourself. It’s okay to be sad, happy, excited, angry. It’s okay to be in love, even if you aren’t loved back. It’s okay to feel anger towards someone for no reason. It’s okay to say no without an explanation. You are a human and this is your life. Enjoy it. It’s a damn difficult journey, but it will be worth it. Don’t just exist. Live.