Mogul Etiquette 101…… Cigarettiquette
Written by Urban Mogul Life on December 10, 2014
Some of us like to partake in a little smokey smokes from time to time. Conscientious Moguls should know the rules of smokes before they light up to avoid looking like a fool or even worse, a hype. Follow these rules and you will remain cool.
- If someone asks for a light or a smoke help them out.
- If you are not sure if you can smoke always ask.
- Be a Mogul and use an ashtray when possible.
- If outside put cigarette out on the bottom of your shoe and discard it in the nearest container.
- Always ask before lighting up a cigar.
- Put out the ash every half-inch or so.
- If you are smoking with friends, you can opt to remove the band on the business end of the cigar.
- If you’re being provided the cigar don’t take the band off yourself, wait for the cue.
- Don’t inhale
- Don’t talk to others with the pipe hanging out your mouth.
- Don’t chew on the pipe’s end.
- Always ask before lighting if you are in someone else’s home.
- Actually don’t even ask, most likely the answer is no. Just step outside if it is a must. But instead of looking like a hype, just wait till you get home.
- Your goods, your home, your close friends: ask if anyone else everyone if they would like to partake.
- Your goods, your home, mixed company; ask a few close friends if they would like to join in the fun in another room.
- Not your goods or your crib, don’t gangster the stash. Always thank the owner for allowing you to enjoy the secret stash.
- Remember to please smoke responsibly.