NFL Now Channel Is Coming To Apple TV
Written by Danny P Ocean on August 5, 2014
Apple TV is adding a little NFL to the line-up this month via an app. The channel will include content such as;
- Original Content Created for NFL Now: From the NFL Media studios inLos Angeles, NFL Now will create original content — news updates, shows, features, and more — designed specifically for digital platforms.
- Highlights of NFL Action: NFL Now will have extensive highlights of the best plays from NFL games, including a premium instant highlights service during the game window. Subscribers will be able to follow along with the action so they never miss a big play by their favorite team or fantasy players. After games end, relive the highlights from every game.
- Content Produced by NFL Clubs: Each of the NFL clubs is constantly producing content for their team-specific platforms from practice updates to locker room interviews and players features. The NFL Now stream provides a next-generation platform to deliver this team content to fans.
- NFL Films Content: With more than 100 million feet of film in its library and more than 110 Emmy Awards, NFL Films programming, including America’s Game, The Top 100, and the two-time Emmy-nominated series “A Football Life,” will be part of NFL Now.
- NFL.com & NFL Network Content: NFL Now will utilize select NFL.com and NFL Network video content to augment each fan’s NFL Now content stream.
- Live Events, Press Conferences, and Shows: From league and team press conferences, to the Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend and the yearly release of the NFL schedule, NFL Now will share important moments from across the NFL calendar.
The app will also be available on devices and platforms such as Android and the iPhone.