Man Dies From Eating Crack From His Brother’s Azz!!!!
Written by Danny P Ocean on December 21, 2011
In the do you believe it file, a man from South Carolina died after he ate cocaine that was hidden in his brother’s ass!!
A South Carolina man’s brother died after police said he was forced to eat cocaine hidden in his brother’s backside.
Both brothers were taken into custody on allegations they had drugs in their car.
But police told Charleston, S.C., TV station WCIV there were additional drugs hidden in 23-year-old Deangelo Mitchell’s backside.
Officers said Deangelo Mitchell convinced his brother, 20-year-old Wayne Mitchell, to swallow the ounce of cocaine to hide the evidence. He died soon afterward.
“It’s sickening,” North Charleston Police Chief Jon Zumalt told WCIV. “I got upset when I saw the thing. I was pretty shocked on it.”
Deangelo Mitchell already bonded out of jail on the drug charge, but now police are looking for him again on charges of involuntary manslaughter.
ls I don’t know about you but I won’t even eat food from my girl’s plate, so I know ther is no way in hell that I would eat anything that was in someone’s ass!! But the question of the day is, would you?